In addition to providing capital to companies, NFC provides entrepreneurs with board level management expertise, and has a dedicated accounting, tax, HR and back office team designed to scale along with a business growth trajectory. Through consolidated financial controls and reporting systems, and providing the necessary capital, including successive rounds of financing if needed, the NFC portfolio company's management team can focus on their core competencies and optimize their industry and company expertise to rapidly grow and build value.
NFC blends multiple resources to support its investors' portfolio companies:
NFC consolidates the investment resources of outside investors with our own internal funds to help portfolio companies rise above capital constraints and achieve profitable results.
NFC's principals possess over a century of combined experience, with expertise in multiple disciplines including strategy creation, corporate development and restructuring, succession planning, legal, financial, tax accounting and operations.
As a part of our services in assisting portfolio companies, NFC offers an infrastructure that can supplement or replace back-office functions through our internal professional service team.
Our Investment Criteria
NFC is entrepreneurially focused and seeks to align the enterprise with the proper level of capital, management and strategic direction. We consider early stage investment opportunities as well as buyouts of privately held companies in the following five sectors:
- Healthcare and Healthcare related companies
- Niche manufacturing
- Financial services
- Consumer products
- "Bright-ideas" and entrepreneurial initiatives
- Exceptional management teams with demonstrated track records
- High growth market segments
- Prefer management teams to participate in ownership
- Companies ready to scale rapidly and posited for high growth
- Defensible competitive position
- Market validated equity valuation
- Exit strategy in three to five years through strategic sale or private equity acquisition
- Transaction Size: Up to $25 million
- Target Revenues: $0 to $30 million
- Target EBITDA: $0 to $5 million
If you think we should consider a specific opportunity please submit your business plan via email here